Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Studio update and computers

So we finally got the computers into the studio yesterday and today they got networked and a little TLC --Thanks Peter! Some bad bad program had turned on some annoying hidden folders thing and it was driving me crazy. Anyway, it's fixed and Jamelle can now access my files and vice versa. THANK GOODNESS!!! HD is fixed, DSL line coming Friday....phone line sometime next week and until then I'm stealing my neighbor's DSL.... (they know so maybe it's not stealing). So tomorrow (my birthday) will be the FIRST day of work in the studio. So if you are patiently waiting for something from me, I assure you, you won't wait much longer. I'm back on the train. PHEW. This studio thing has been tougher than I thought. So much jumbling up and disrupting my already insanly disrupped (ah-hem, Owen) life. I feel HIGH productively coming my way... so watch out... and put Nov. 13th on your calendar -- it's our GRAND OPENING PARTY!! So fun. So fun. Can't wait... tons of wedding peeps, friends, countrymen, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is a comment for you

I love it that you are part of Photography on the Square

It will be nice to have you downtown fo we can be photo Geeks