Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sneak peak: Camille & Brian | AZ Snowbowl |Flagstaff, AZ

Getting married at 8,000 feet has it's perks, this sunset view is one of them. It's probably one of the best views in all of Arizona. I am going to be working late nights for awhile to try and catch up on some wedding editing. All my technical probs are solved. So stay tuned for some serious blog posting. I'm challenging us to post daily.

Camille & Brian, you guys were awesome... your photos look great at first glance... FYI to all you photographers... this is literally STRAIGHT out of my Canon Mark II 1D. Yup! Solid gold light! Man, I love it out West.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, we did it! Brian & I didn't mess up your perfect sunset! This is everything we wanted for wedding photos. Cameron you rock!

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Camille, I think YOU and Brian MADE the sunset perfect. Ohh, I can't wait to edit this one. :)

Mark Adams said...

Gorgeous!!