Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kiley Brown 4.5 months

I went back over to the Brown household and chatted it up with my friend, Tamara, you know---breastfeeding, sleeping, teething--fun mommy talk. Kiley sleeps 10 hours uninterrupted. No, I'm not kidding. 8PM-6AM and recently did 7:30PM-7:30AM. I'm hoping if Owen hangs out with her enough, it will rub off on him, cause I haven't seen more than 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep since March 1.

This was a quick photo shoot just for fun of Kiley at 4.5 months. She's pretty cute, eh? Love that laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty baby girl! And she sleeps...

Anonymous said...

Cameron, These are soooooo super cute of Kiley! And Tamara looks so happy and beautiful too. Congrats on the new space too! It looks great. Your art show is going to ROCK! Can't wait!!