Sunday, October 5, 2008

Studio update and #1, DONE!

Kim and I had fun unpacking furniture last Sunday and Jamelle and I spent last week moving more furnishings into the space. We has our "soft" opening Friday Oct 3... and we will move the computers in there sometime this week which means we'll be working in our studio soon! We are so happy with how it turned out. Isn't it cute? I am in love with our sign. This is our meeting space behind our work area (coffee table came damaged, so they are sending a new one). I had to shoot quick because a little penguin was getting fussy this morning while I was downtown. I will get better interiors (with better light) when we get set up a bit more... till then here is a tease...

hummm, who is the little penguin in that buggy? Owen 7 months

Oh yes, this completed #1, on my 101 in 1001.

Nov. 13 is our Grand Opening party when we'll hang a wedding art show next door in the Flagstaff Photography Center. We will be open for First Friday Flagstaff November.

**update on HD** After hours on the phone with Apple and then Adobe (Lightroom decided to quit as well), I've fixed my technical difficulties (including Apple shipping me a new iPhone) and am back at the editing table. Technical difficulties set me back, oh yes, they do. In this business you don't want to risk losing any data, which I didn't, thank goodness. All is well in Apple-land. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I am so proud of you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cameron!!! Looks like a great space and I love the sign too... Much love! Vicki

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

congrats cameron and kelly! we're so excited for you... the space looks great! - katrina

Unknown said...

Congrats! Keven and I will have to come get some family photos.