Monday, August 11, 2008

Jason & Sue | Athens, GA | August 2, 2008

There will be some back blogging, indeed. Sorry, blog-ville, I didn't want to tote my 5 month old AND my laptop and my camera rig on our first baby plane trip. Next time, next time.

Anywhoo, Jason and Sue are married! Our mutual friend Jason "introduced" Matt and I or rather, we met by coincidence at Jason's house 6 years ago. Whatever. We are so happy for Sue and Jason glad they sealed the deal. Needless to say, we couldn't miss this wedding and Matt was a groomsmen...Sue and Jason wanted me to have "fun" at the wedding and not "work" but I took my camera and a couple lenses because I can't just sit there while great moments occur. I ADORE the shot of Sue reaching out to touch Jason as he read his vows. I just shot the ceremony and enjoyed the rest of the evening with friends while Owen hung out with his Gran (Matt's mom lives in Athens). Thank you Gran Sarah for putting our boy to bed and letting us go into a real live bar. We haven't exactly made bar-hopping a priority since the baby was born so that was really fun.

We were in Athens for 2 nights and it wasn't long enough. Next time I'll take some cool shots of one of my favorite towns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I am sure the wedding was perfect... but playing with Owen was the best part of the weekend! What a cutie he is!

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

awe... how cute is that image of the bride touching the groom during the ceremony! love it! so adorable. great job capturing the moments cameron! glad you had a good trip... - katrina