Monday, August 11, 2008

Cousins

On the way back from Athens to the Atlanta airport we spent the night with Matt's cousin Chris and his wife, Taylor and their daughter, Evy. Evy was very interested in holding the baby, feeding the baby and overall was a great big helper. I heard she cried a lot the day we left. I was at Chris and Taylor's house for a total of 5 hours before I went to sleep, 2 of which had natural light. We got up the next day and left. I promise to take more photos next time I see cute little Evelyn!

P.S Evy is HYPER camera aware. Many four to five year old suffer from this "affliction." It's hilarious-- she is like a little model; however, it does makes the documentary photos hard... see example below -- hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... the grandmothers think these are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of three of the most special beings in my world!

Anonymous said...

Phyllis, Evy and I spent a day together recently. Evy loves Baby Owen. They are both sweethearts and I hope they get to be together again soon.