Monday, November 3, 2008

Jamelle Kelly

Meet Jamelle Kelly, my new business partner and amazing woman. Jamelle lives here in Flagstaff with her husband Jeff and their 5 year-old daughter Naomi. She put the Kelly in Cameron + Kelly Studios and I am so glad to have her on board. Here are a couple cute shots of Jamelle from our Oct. 19 wedding we shot at L'Auberge. The lovely, Karen Lynn in the background.

Yes, Jamelle shoots Nikon and I shoot Canon, but it works for us. Since I used to be a Nikon shooter, I fondly looked over her shoulder as she used her D3 for the first time this weekend. Can't wait to see those images at 24,000,000 ISO.

Drop Jamelle a little welcome, comment... she would love to hear from you! Meet her in person at our Studio Opening Nov. 13, 2008! It's coming up fast!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What an awesome adventure for you Jamelle! Congratulations- it was so fun hanging out with the for a few days this summer! Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Jamelle & Cameron, I wish you much success and a lot of fun along the way!