Thursday, November 20, 2008

Camille + Brian | Arizona Snowbowl | Flagstaff, AZ

Camille and Brian were so easy going and so in love. They planned a Flagstaff destination wedding from Phoenix. The day started out pretty cloudy and we weren't sure if mother nature was going to cooperate... but she did! Camille giggled with joy when the sunset turned out to be exactly as she had hoped. It was gorgeous. These two were off to Greece after their wedding and I was jealous!







click here to get the slideshow in it's own big window or click the play button below to see the slideshow within the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, I'm so excited! The pictures look great and I love the slideshow! You really captured "us". I've emailed the link to everyone I know, so be prepared for a barrage.