Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Preview-- playing Blog catch up!

I fell behind on the ole' blog. There I said it. It's tough to keep the 10,000 image workflow fast and furious. I'm still catching my breath after delivering a baby, adjusting to a new baby... remodeling and opening a new studio downtown.

I'm spending the winter catching up! As I poured over wedding images tonight, I got teary -- no, I really did. I do love my job and sometimes when I spend some time with the photographs it calms me... I've been stressed out lately. I can't wait for you all to see your images... there are some priceless moments in here and I just did a cursory edit.

I picked some fun images to show here. You are all truly beautiful. I was honored to witness so much true love this fall.

McKinley-Johnson Oct. 11, 2008

Here are a few great photos to get you up to date...


Alprin-Stowe - Oct. 12



Vega- Hallner Oct. 19, 2008



Roides-Golob Nov. 1, 2008

No comments: