Thursday, September 18, 2008

High School Seniors & Jamelle Kelly

In case you have missed the news, I will be officially joining Cameron's photo biz in a little less than 3 weeks. We will officially become Cameron + Kelly Studios. So, I thought I would introduce myself... I'm Jamelle Kelly. I've been working with Cameron this past year and we have decided to merge our photo businesses and build off each others strengths. (As Cameron has already mentioned and more on the studio space update later) We will size these photos larger, later today... slight technical difficulty...blogger!

I've been keeping busy with high school senior portraits the past few weeks as yearbook deadlines are quickly approaching... This is beautiful Jordan from Sinagua High School.

Love those eyes!!!


Cheers!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's so exciting to get a partner! I wish I could find someone in my area who would be willing to either take me on as a partner or just let me work for them, but no luck just yet. I hope it all works out well for you! :)