Saturday, June 14, 2008

Maureen & Scott Wedding | Arizona Snow Bowl | Flagstaff, AZ

Ahhh local Flagstaff weddings in June... it seems I am finally shooting more locally and as I always say, it's nice to work in my own backyard. Maureen and Scott were laid back and "down-to-the-fun" couple. They we SO excited to be married and they are cuddled up in nearly every photo. Love was definitely in the air. One of my favorite details was Maureen's something blue, which was a pair of Chaco sandles. It doesn't get more FLAG than that!

side note: I am going to post weddings as soon as possible to get some photos online and then add the slideshows later. Give me two weeks to figure out how to edit 3,000 images a week AND take care of a newborn. No worries. It's all about the nap times and Daddy is off work for summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cameron they are beautiful!!!! They are far more beautiful than what I imagined they could be when I first saw your portfolio two years ago!! Thank you for posting these, everyone has commented on how breathtaking the photos are! Thanks for being the wonderful, down-to-earth photographer that you are!! You are AMAZING!!!
Much Love ~
Maureen (The Bride)