Monday, June 30, 2008

Carol + Steve | Wedding *sneak peak* | Hart Prairie, Flagstaff, AZ |

Carol and Steve have been together for 13 years and you can tell! Loving laughter, and an uncanny understanding of one another are some of this couple's qualities. They tell me their wedding was inspired by my own event, and I will admit, it was similar and even a little strange to be out there at the same time and place as our wedding two years ago. Personally, I think they improved upon a good thing :) The weather was perfect and the light was incredible. I really enjoyed our portrait session and haven't gotten photos like these before (ironically at my own event, I didn't know about this hidden valley behind the Aspens). I adore this iconic wedding image. Full post later, when I catch up on June weddings. I am just about done with June 6 &7 so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo Cam. I'm anxious to see the entire shoot. It was great to see you and Matt's wedding video again. Ya'll have been busy the last two years!

Dawn Kish Photo + Video said...

Awsome shot! you rock. it will be a great stock shot. lets go back and camp and do more photos. cha cha