Thursday, May 22, 2008

Style Me Pretty | Main Page Feature!


I'm so humbled and so SO excited to be featured on the main page of Style Me Pretty's blog. Abby, the editor, selects fabulous weddings to showcase so readers can get inspired... so I submitted Joey and Stephen's wedding and she selected it. This makes my day for a couple reasons (1) my marketing skillz have taken a back seat over the last three months due to my little bundle of joy and (2) it always feels good to be recognized.

Thanks to Joey and Stephen for having such a creative wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! You are a great photographer, mom, wife, daughter-in-law...I could go on forever!

Hollye said...

congrats cameron!!!
I was so excited to see we're in the little black book club together :))

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

yay cameron! i remember that wedding... the details were just awesome! - katrina