Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mellena + Stan | Wedding | Thornagers | Flagstaff, AZ

What a special treat to be privy to this couple's vows on April 26, 2008. Mellena and Stan are soul mates and they waited to meet each other. I cried several times during their ceremony just watching the two of them interact (could be the super mommy hormones--hummm). Mellena is the type of gal who my husband would call an "energy supplier"-- she brings the party to the party and is a genuine friend. She sang "natural woman" to Stan at the reception and it was a HOT number--Stan was very touched. This was my first "job" after delivering Owen (and technically a breech of my maternity leave) but it was well worth the 3.5 hours I spent away from my son. Congrats to you both-- enjoy your photos! I would like to mention that I did not "tell/direct" Mellana and Stan to do anything in ANY of these photos, it's pure love and you can tell.

No comments: