Friday, May 23, 2008

La-Vie and me

I'm excited to be offering a new line of albums... La-Vie Album. Pricey? Yes, but aren't they all? Worth it? 110%. When I think of wedding albums, I try to think of them as an investment in your family heritage. After all, if you could peek through at your grandmother's wedding including all the lovely details like her shoes, dress, jewelry and get a glimpse of her personality-- wouldn't that be worth thousands of dollars? Answer: YES! So remember this album is not just for YOU, it's for YOUR FAMILY and your family's family. It will be an heirloom passed down though the generations. So when people ask me about albums, I say, yes, definitely get one, it's the best way to memorialize your family's history and it might be the only time in your life that you hire a professional photographer (although, PLEASE have your kids photographed).

No comments: