Monday, November 26, 2007

Joey & Stephen | L'Auberge de Sedona

"I'm getting married, and I'm going to be the flower girl and I love Stephen and I'm getting married with Joey and Stephen and I'm going to throw all the petals..." Hope was filled with contagious enthuasium the moments before her Aunt Joey's wedding. These are the days that I love my job as I did on October 13, 2007. From the moment I met the creative, beautiful and gracious Joanna, I knew I HAD to shoot this wedding. Joey, as she prefers to be called, pulled off a themed event, which is never easy to do, especially without a coordinator. Her event boasted a vintage travel theme, the place "cards" where handmade paper airplanes, the gift table held an "antiqued" trunk, the tables were named after famous vintage hotels of the world, complete with their insignias and a mini paper trunk of your own sitting atop vintage stamps from around the world. Slideshow!

2 comments:

LaCour said...

LOVE that portrait at the end! Great lighting!

~ Erin

Anonymous said...

Best Wedding Photographers ever!!!!

-Joey