Sunday, November 4, 2007

new blog header and 2008 goals...

I finally tackled the new and improved blog header. PHEW. Thanks to Sergio for helping me with the pixel dimensions. Someday I'll get a new blog-a-licious with fancy features, but for now this budget blog (read FREE) is working just fabulous. I just got inspired by a post on Jessica Claire's blog... she is keeping a list of 101 things that she's going to accomplish in 1001 days. I would like to do some goal setting myself. So I vow to make this a list like hers and post it to keep me on track. Should I set a goal for writing this list.... ha ha... Okay I'll post it by next Sunday evening 11/11.

5 comments:

Sergio said...

Looks great Cameron! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

its easy to be lazy eh?

saludos,

pinche guero

emilie said...

Looking good, Cameron!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.melissajill.net/index.cfm?postID=44&admin=5F08285F-6C95-4F0C-A3B755A5C1CCE782

Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Melissa Jill, a Phoenix photographer also has 101 in 1001. I think it's great to have goals... will post mine with some news pronto!