Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my 30th Birthday

Can one blog about one's own birthday? I guess I can-- here goes: I'm 30 today. Finally getting older, but still feel like I'm 25. Wait, no, I'm not the one that gets carded, Matt is... but I digress. This weekend we are headed to beautiful Boulder, Utah to eat at my favorite restaurant, Hells Backbone Grill. A small group of friends are also attending the "party" and we hope to hike some great trails in Escalante National Monument. I promise to bring my camera and take some photos. I think Matt got me an ice cream cake (my favorite) for my birthday.

6 comments:

Mark Adams said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Funny thing is...30 is the new 25 so you are right on track. Happy Birthday!

Karel said...

Hii Cam, hope your birthday was awesome!!!! Congrats for your 30th birth and something elseeeeeeee!!! better present couldn't be, wish you always the best!!!! huge hug from UK
Karel.

Anonymous said...

dang your old..

feliz cumplenous


i cant spell in spanish...yikes :)

cheers!
matt

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!! I like that... 25 is the new 30. We hope you all have a fun weekend away!

Katrina and Andrew

emilie said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron! I'm nearly there myself. How does it feel? :)