Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Abby and Dave

Oh Sedona! Sunny everyday with blue skies, well, it seems like every day, but not September 22! This; however, did not phase our heros, Abby and Dave. They were champs! "On with the show," the bride said, and moved her ceremony from a quaint creekside spot into a covered porch. She traded her cocktail hour and dinner under the beautiful canopy of trees and lights for the indoor ballroom. It rained, it poured. Earlier in the day, I said, they could kill me if it rained all day because it doesn't rain all day in Sedona--EVER (except September 22, 2007). Lucky for me, they opted out of that verbal agreement. It let up for a few moments all day but mostly it was torrential downpour. The pinnacle of this storm happened during the vows where Abby's grandmother (and Dave's grandparents) decided to give them a "sign" that they approved and a large clap of thunder resounded just after their vows were done. It was hilarious! Congrats to Abby and Dave -- and a bonus: for your incredible attitude and fun-loving personalities, I'm going to upgrade your album as a complimentary gift from me to you. If you are in Sedona again (or if I come to New Mexico) I'm also offering a complimentary photo session. Good for all eternity. Our photo session got cut short due to weather and it seemed to be dark everywhere we looked. I want you guys to have some steller red rock photos, because I know that's why you came to Sedona, after all... so be my guest and let's shoot it! Call me to schedule.

No comments: