Friday, August 10, 2007

BIGGER IS BETTER, BABY!

Yippie! Thanks to my friend, Sergio, I made some room for bigger images on my blog template... I hope I can figure out a fast easy method of posting them because this involved some html code viewing, which if you don't know how to read (like me), can drive you to crave a martini at 8AM (is this paragraph full of comma splices or what)! This, of course, is why I paid the big bucks for my website, and essentially I have a website that is so user-friendly, it should win an award. So far, I'm not willing to hand over the cash for a blog with bling, but one never knows sometimes you need to spend money to avoid paying Uncle Sam. Please let me know if you have problems viewing my blog now. I don't want people to have to scroll left and right on their screen to read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hells yes baby, big time big pimpin wow big images...love them, want them, glad to have them, yeay :) :) :)