Friday, May 25, 2007

Chase & Keven

Chase did some amazing planning for her wedding which included details like stenciling the table cloths (amazing). It was another great wedding in the calle de independencia at Tlaquepaque in Sedona. Showstoppers did the gorgeous flowers, Sedona Cake Couture created a delicious cake, Karen Lynn coordinated the event day and the scrumptuous food was provided by Heartline Cafe. Just posting a few of my favorite shots to see more view the slideshow here.
I love peonies

Trying out my new pocket wizards... I've been using a lot of off camera flash in the last two years, but not radio transceivers, like I have now... it does cool stuff like this shot above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE useage of off camera flash! Got some hot stuff here. I can't wait to see more more more from you!

cheerios,
Matt