Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sudeck-Krum Wedding






Ah to have a wedding with perfect light. Every photographer's dream... which came true on March 3, 2007. Jacqui and Mark had a rather perfect event if I do say so myself. Jacqui waltzed down the aisle with the poise and presence of a greek goddess, her Chanel ensamble (hello jealousy) catching a bit of the breeze. Her lovely bridesmaids donned a chic flirty dress and watched as their best friend made a promise to an outstanding man. It was a joy to capture Jacqui's bubbly personality and Mark's secret smiling moments. Both bride and groom were glowing during the ceremony and exchanged vows they wrote themselves. As always, I had to hold back the tears while shooting and preparing these images for the slideshow. That's a sure sign that of a job well done. I finally snuck a taste of the legendary Mark-a-rita shortly before packing up. I have to report it was bold yet sweet, just like the two of you. I do love a wedding with a signature drink. My husband, Matt Clark, was the second shooter (he shot the white shoes in the grass AND the dancing image featured here--nice work, honey).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos you two! Gotta love a fun, lively couple in perfect light : )

~ Erin/LaCour