Friday, March 30, 2007

Hike up Snowbowl




Thursday it snowed a little in town and that means it probably snowed more on the mountain. Since I didn't get any snow days in this winter (too busy) I decided to try out some Arizona snowboarding in the sunshine. My friend Kristina and I hiked up our local mountain, Arizona Snowbowl, and boarded down...okay....okay Kristina (who was ski-patrol) snowboarded down and I fumbled my way down 'Black Jack' until it wasn't as steep. It was a lot of huffing and puffing on the climb but worth it because it is magestic up there, especially when the resort is closed and the lifts aren't running. Kaibee, my dog, isn't in this photo because she was camping with Matt. I promise to post more photos of Kaibee when I get my point and shoot back (pathetic, I know).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, i wanna play in the snow :)