Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maternity Leave | Owen update




I am still on "maternity leave" for four more weeks but album production is still going strong thanks to my lovely assistant, Jamelle Kelly. I am obviously still taking calls, emails and meetings, so don't hesitate to contact me. I have a lot of dates still available for 2008 because:

1) I'm not taking as many events this year so I can continue good customer service
2) It's been a slow booking season in general

Owen is growing like a weed and is already 8 weeks old. It's hard to believe that much time has elapsed but alas, it has. I will resume blogging now that the little guy finally naps with regularity, so check back with more frequency.

I have a Feb. wedding to post that I shot 7 days before I delivered baby Owen. I was 'scheduled' to edit/post it the following week. Mel and Ray, THANK YOU for being SOOOOOO patient and understanding. I have the best clients!

If you want to see more Owen photos you will have to check my baby business blog. I just figured if I posted it to this blog it would be TMI (too much information), so I created a separate blog just for the pregnancy and the baby. I will from time to time post a shot of the little guy on this blog, just for kicks.

2 comments:

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

I love that last shot especially... it's so you... and little Owen got so big! katrina

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

awww.. i like that middle one, ' little buddy.' :) what a cutie!

~andrew~