Thursday, February 14, 2008

comments please...on the new intro to my website...

I updated the introduction show to my web site. Please post your comments and suggestions. There are just some photos that I seem to be attached to and have been favorites over the years -- I try to keep the opener to 20 images, but maybe even that is too many. Let me know what you think. Tell me which photos sing and which photos don't. I'll tweak it again later after some comments. You may have to clear your cache...
click here to view

3 comments:

J said...

Works for me...I think it is a good mixture of candids and portraits. Love the pic of the little girl looking at the cake :)

Mark Adams said...

Love the new photos. Great moments in there!

Matt Adcock said...

i'd definatley hire you!

cheers & much love!
mateo