Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Cakes, Baby Cakes, My Baby Cakes, that is...

Just check out this marvelous cake Andrea of Sedona Cake Couture made ---- FOR ME. That's right, breaking news here on the blog. I'm pregnant. I'm 39 weeks pregnant for those of you who didn't know, like, for example, the whole world wide web... I chose not to post about my pregnancy from the very beginning because, well, it's a bit of an uncertainty at first and then, it was hard to know what to do professionally with the news. OF COURSE I'm shooting weddings, kids, and portraits this year and every year. Please call me, I'm actually very available, even this May. I love my work and wouldn't change a thing--plus, I would go crazy without photography! I will be accepting less bookings this year so I can be a Mom too but still have plenty of dates available. Luckily, my career allows me to make my own schedule and Matt is a teacher so the two of us make a good team, as usual. I know he'll be a huge help. Also, it's a blessing that I have Jamelle Kelly working in my office Monday- Thursday as my right-hand woman. She'll be staying on through my "maternity leave" (HAHAHAHA- I laugh at the idea of separating me and my mac computer) and maintaining all things business while I'm nursing a little baby Clark. You can check out all the back-blogging I've been doing at my baby blog. Now that I'm out of the closet with this, I'll be posting more about the baby here as well. Thanks to John Running for the black and white below, and Kristen Iwai for the other belly shots.

37 weeks24 weeks37 weeks28 weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Now everyone knows I'm going to be a grandmother!

LaCour said...

Cameron, that white photo is so gorgeous! You look so beautiful. Glad this is public knowledge now : )

Erin

Admin said...

This is just crazy! I gotta start keeping in touch better!