Wednesday, June 27, 2007

back-posting - Cheryl & Chris





check out this arch by Showstoppers-- amazing


love the look on Cheryl's face... classic...




Tis the season to be back-blogging. Cheryl and Chris were married June 2, 2007! This wedding was awesome #1) because it a local Flagstaff affair (you know I love a wedding in my backyard) #2) because Chris and Cheryl laid in a bed of roses for me and #3) Showstoppers outdid themselves. I mean haven't I mentioned that I love peonies and did you see that arch---breathtaking! view slideshow here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron - Surprise, I just decided to check your website tonight and was so thrilled that there are photos of our wedding!!! We had the best time and everything was amazing - thank you so much for all that you did - I can't wait to see what else you captured!!!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

would you look at that awesome flash flavor!

nice work!

love the first dance shot :)

cheers!
matt