Monday, January 22, 2007

Arizona Bride Magazine




My own wedding, yes the one where I am the bride, is being featured in the current Spring/Summer 2007 issue of Arizona Bride. I just got the magazine yesterday and it looks really awesome. Matt and I picked a 1930's and 40's Art Deco theme and guests participated by donning outfits of that era: vintage hats, dresses and shoes were worn. Everyone looked lovely. Additinally, we had a signature drink: the martini (which was quite popular) and we made the invitations and hand-lettered every address with an Art Deco style font. It was an amazing day and we are honored to be featured in Arizona Bride. LaCour photographed our wedding and did an outstanding job documenting life (click here for slideshow). I have to give kuddos to all my vendors, who made all the details come together. Special thanks to Sedona Cake Couture, Thornager's Catering, Kim Duncan Wedding Designs (she made all my crazy ideas a reality), Events by Showstoppers, Destiny's Bride (Monique Luhillier), Donna Shoemaker--the most fabulous make-up artist, and Marzi, without whom, my hair would've been a disaster. I recommend all these vendors very highly, please contact me for more info about any of them. When this posts on the Magazine website, I'll be sure to send the link as the article is really great too!

3 comments:

Mark Adams said...

Awesome! Your wedding was fabulous! And the magazine spread is simply wonderful! You and Matt are such a great couple!

Anonymous said...

congrats cameRON! that is absolutely amazing. you look so beautiful and so happy. i will miss seeing you this feb. take care.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CAMERON.... as you know, I too am a huge fan of Mark & Erin, their work is stunning and of course, the bride & groom planned a DREAM wedding...love the Art Deco theme...

Cheers!
Matt