Friday, December 12, 2008

Jake Bacon and Family Christmas cards

I photographed Jake Bacon's family the other day. He helps me second shoot weddings from time to time. He's the photo editor of the Arizona Daily Sun newspaper.

This session was a good example of making the house location work for us. One of my favorite things is to shoot inside and outside the family's house. Often, I can find little nooks that make for great portraits. Later, in terms of family history, these photographs will carry great importance. It's the house where your first baby was born or where you got married and made so many memories together. It's important that the house not be forgotten as a part of your family history!




1 comment:

Amy S Fehrs Bacon said...

Cameron,
The photos came out beautifully! I am so pleased with how they look - they're absolutely perfect. I can't wait to send these out with out Cristmas cards - Thank you so much! We couldn't be happier...

Amy