Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kristine & Dustin Wedding

Talk about being behind on the blog... well I don't want to rush the editing, but hopefully I'll be back on a weekly track in the next two weeks. Kristine and Dustin, got married at Nativity Church in downtown Flagstaff on August 18, 2007 with their reception at Forest Highland Golf Club. These two families were so much fun all day. Kristine was beautiful and Dustin was handsome. I loved the color choice of the orange bridesmaid dresses with pink sashes and pink shoes. Showstoppers did the flowers, and take a look at that cool ring bearer "treasure box" as they called it. Most creative thing I've seen a ring bearer carry thus far. click here to view slideshow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the downtown Flagstaff shots! Hotel Monte Vista should be a Flag wedding tradition.

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

I totally agree with SaraB ... the Monte Vista and downtown Flagstaff is such a fantastic location for weddings! I love how you used the graphic lines in the road on the Monte Vista image! And of course the flowers by Showstoppers are amazing! Great job you two!

Katrina (and Andrew)

Anonymous said...

Loved this slideshow! The music, photos, bride and groom...so many smiles - brought tears to my eyes and I don't even know them!