Thursday, February 15, 2007

Business of Storytelling Workshop



This past week I attened the LaCour workshop: the business of storytelling which was held in Atlanta, Georgia. As you may know, LaCour photographed my wedding! This was an intimate look at how to operate one's business more efficiently, how to create systems within my business and outlining some basic marketing strategies. It was fun to hang out with a bunch of 'photo-geeks' (as I fondly refer to any group of photographers that get together and end up chatting about f-stops, camera focus points, shutter speeds, etc). Donna Shoemaker, my up-coming assistant attended with me and we had a fabulous time and came away inspired. The photos are from the point at the workshop where we learned new lighting techniques at the Biltmore Ballroom in Atlanta.

2 comments:

Mark Adams said...

It was awesome to see you again. And so great to meet Donna. I love your passion for photography and life, and it shows through in your work. Can't wait to see you again. Oh yeah, Vegas next month!

LaCour said...

Cameron,

It was great to have you in Atlanta! You added so much to the discussion. Thanks for coming.

The "Where's the Parm" T-Shirts are forthcoming...

Andrew