Monday, October 16, 2006

Kristin & Matt




I feel lucky to have introducted Matt and Kristin. Matt is an Atlanta high school friend whom I've known since my 15th birthday. Kristin is a rock star that I knew from the good ole' days in Athens. I fixed them up a few years back and well, they got married this past weekend. It was really special for me to attend such a close friend's wedding AND not have to work. Because I am working at so many weddings, I sometimes miss the "good stuff." Luckily, I got to be a guest at their wedding and I even felt calm because I knew Marc Climie had the photography covered. I DID shoot a few images, because I really do feel lost at weddings without my camera, so a few frames helps me feel 'normal.' I especially liked that I knew the family and could snap this one of Matt's Dad and sister dancing.




No comments: